This novel device consists of an insert within a centrifuge tube.
The outer chamber of the ProInsert is designed for easy layering of PureSperm and for adding the semen sample on the gradient prior to centrifugation.
“You will achieve a very clean preparation, and avoid the risk of recontamination.”
During preparation of sperm from a semen sample using a density gradient separation, the ProInsert facilitates both the gradient preparation and the pellet retrieval.
As users have confirmed it takes half the time to prepare a sample using the ProInsert compared to the standard method for density gradient preparations.
- Easy to use
- Minimises risk of recontamination
- Supplied with optimised tubes and pipettes
- Designed for use with the PureSperm products
- Well documented safety benefits
- Gamma sterilized and mouse embryo tested
Ordering information 5 Sterile one patient kits in each package.
Cat.no. NI PI 15-5