Javica cabinet is a two sided workstation providing a space saving and pleasant working environment. A constant vertical laminar flow of clean air protects the samples and is designed to meet the specific requirements of IVF Laboratories.
- Autostart options for the heated area and fan
- All brands of microscope can be installed
Our special laminator enables us to run at a slower speed and achieve the necessary air flow, the low speed prolongs the life span of the filter and the HEPA filters, saves energy and provides less turbulence around the microscope.
The IVFtech Javica cabinets come with a HiMacs surface, and can be customized with options such as AV platforms, Sample stations, additional heated areas, Witness Preparation etc.
The Javica provides a flexible back bone of any IVF laboratory as the cabinets comes in five sizes, with or without height adjustable legs.
The maintenance of IVFtech Sterica, Javica and Classica is done from the front, no need for moving the cabinets, which in turn reduces downtime during service. This is a unique and special feature that differentiates IVFtech products/ workstations compared to many of the competitors.
Sizes are available in:
120, 180, 210 and 240 cm
Heights are available in:
700-750 mm, 800-850 mm, 900-950 mm and 705-1100 mm
Options for Javica cabinet table top:
- Stainless steel or Himacs® table top
- Standard heated area 450 x 650 mm
- Full heated area 450 x 830 mm
- Extra heated area 450 x 200 mm
- Extra heated area 450 x 400 mm
- Witness preparation flush with surface
- Anti-vibration platform
- IVFtech heated glass Ø45 mm and Ø60 mm
- Table top integrated incubator
- Gas Mixer
- Shelf for Gasmixer
- Warming Blocks
- Cooling System
- Shelf and Drawer Options
- Safety Divider