PorciWash ™ is a medium for diluting sperm prior to gradient treatment and for washing the sperm pellet after density gradient separation. It minimises sudden pH and osmotic changes during the transition from semen sample to fertilisation medium. It also maximises the yield of motile sperm and improves the fertilisation potential.
- An isotonic salt solution
- Unopened bottles have a shelf-life of 12 months
- pH of 7.25 – 7.35 at room temperature and at 37°C
- Sterilised by filtration
- Content tested by sperm survival only
- Bottles are made of borosilicate glass and silicone stoppers with tamper-evident seals.
- Bottles and stoppers have been 2-cell M.E.A. tested
Pack size and catalogue number:
100ml NI PW-100